Make counting and number recognition to 10 fun with these Valentines themed, colorful, engaging, hands-on spin, count, and cover math mats! Your students will enjoy spinning the spinner and practicing number recognition, counting, and one-to-one correspondence. This set includes 6 low-prep counting mats for numbers 1-10 perfect for PreK, Kindergarten, or First Grade Students. Quick and easy setup with minimal manipulatives makes this resource ideal for centers, a partner game, or substitute days, too!
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the counting mats, put in sheet protectors or laminate, gather the materials listed, and you're ready for a center that will last you weeks with all the math mat choices!
- 3 color counting math mats for numbers 1-10 perfect for centers or stations
- 3 black and white counting math mats for numbers 1-10 perfect for centers or stations
- Heart Balloon Counting, Valentines Dice, 10 Frames
How To Play:
- Use a spinner or paperclip and pencil to spin a number
- Count to find the picture to match the number you've spun
- Cover the image you found with any math manipulative you have in your classroom
- Continue until you have covered all the counting pictures!
- This can be a partner game too! Have each partner be one color on the double-sided counter and see who has the most!
Copyright © Making Number Sense Make Sense.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.