This Quick Images Bundle is perfect to add to your math block as a warm up, review, or mini lesson to support your Kindergarten or First Grade students in learning to subitize numbers to 10, compose and decompose numbers to 10. This resource can help your students engage in rich number talks with their peers and develop their number sense.
- 200+ NO PREP google slides
- Numbers 2-10
- 5-9 combinations of each number
- 40+ Finger Patterns Numbers 2-10
- 30+ Five Frames Numbers 2-5
- 80+ 10 Frames Numbers 2-10
- 50+ Tile Arrangements
- Directions on how to play in notes
- 5 and 10 Frame Counting Mats
- 5 and 10 Frame Recording Sheets/Exit Tickets
Why Use Quick Images?
- Fun number sense routine
- Supports anchor to 10
- Supports decomposing numbers to 10
- Supports learning combinations of numbers 2-10
- Subitizing activity
- Ready to go and easy to add into any math block!
Check out some ideas of how to use Quick Images in this video!