This Quick Images resource perfect to add to your math block as a warm up or mini lesson to support your Kindergarten in learning to subitize numbers and build an understanding of composing and decomposing numbers and addition up to 10
Check out some ideas of how to use Quick Images in this video! And Grab your FREE 5 and 10 Frame Counting Mat and Recording Sheet!
- 3 Combinations of 5
- 3 Combinations of 6-9
- Directions on how to play in notes
- 5 and 10 Frame Counting Mat
- 5 and 10 Frame Recording Sheet/Exit Ticket
Why use Quick Images?
- Fun number sense routine
- Supports anchor to 5 and beyond
- Supports decomposing numbers to 5
- Supports learning combinations of numbers 2-5
- Subitizing activity
- Supports learning part part whole relationships, addition and subtraction to 10
- Ready to go and easy to add into any math block!