This Quick Images 5 frames resources perfect to add to your math block as a warm up or mini lesson to support your Kindergarten in learning to subitize numbers to 5 and build an understanding of composing and decomposing numbers to 5 and addition within five before moving onto combinations of 10.
- 30+ google slides
- Numbers 2-5
- 5-8 combinations of each number
- Directions on how to play in notes
- 5 Frame and 10 Frame Counting Mat
- 5 Frame Recording Sheet/Exit Ticket
Why use Quick Images?
- Fun number sense routine
- Supports anchor to 5
- Supports decomposing numbers to 5
- Supports learning combinations of numbers 2-5
- Subitizing activity
- Supports learning part part whole relationships to 5, addition and subtraction within 5
- Ready to go and easy to add into any math block!
Continue the Learning with Quick Images 10 Frames or save with the Bundle!