Make counting and number recognition to 10 fun with these colorful, engaging, hands-on Halloween spin, count, and cover math mats! Your students will enjoy spinning the spinner and practicing number recognition, counting, and one-to-one correspondence.
This set includes 10 low-prep counting mats for numbers 1-10 perfect for PreK, Kindergarten or First Grade Students. Quick and easy setup with minimal manipulatives make this resource perfect for centers or substitute days, too!
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the counting mats, put in sheet protectors or laminate, gather the materials listed, and you're ready for a center that will last you weeks with all of the math mat choices!
- 10 color counting math mats for numbers 1-10 perfect for centers or stations
- 10 black and white counting math mats for numbers 1-10 perfect for centers or stations
How To Play:
- Use a spinner or paperclip and pencil to spin a number
- Count to find the picture to match the number you've spun
- Cover the picture you found with any math manipulative you have in your classroom
- Continue until you have covered all the counting pictures!