This bestselling low-prep game is back in a Halloween Version! This print and play differentiated counting math game using dice is perfect for your kindergarten or first-grade students to practice subitizing, dice patterns, and simple addition. With 4 levels of differentiation, this math station can be played individually or in partners or a group to see who can empty their board first!
- 8 pages
- 4 Differentiated Pages for play
- 1 Page with dice pattern images for students needing more support
- A page for 1-6 Dice
- A page for 1-6 plus 1-3 Dice
- A page for 2 traditional dice
- Color and black and white options
How to Play
- Put a cube or other manipulative on each empty space
- Roll the dice
- Remove one cube from the column that matches the number rolled
- Keep rolling until the board is emptied!
❤️ You will love how easy this game is for students to understand and how easy it is to differentiate to meet the needs of all your students!
❤️ Your students will love the themed game mats and the quick pace of this math dice game!