Add some Halloween-themed fun to your math centers with this differentiated Halloween Math Centers Bundle! These low-prep math centers are easy for students to use independently, freeing you to circulate around the room or work with small groups!
Your students will have a blast, building towers, counting and subitizing dice patterns with these math centers, and stretching their thinking with the mysterious problem-solving task Escaping Spiders, where they have to figure out how many spider legs escaped the haunted mansion!
What's Included in this Halloween Math Center Bundle?
- Empty the Board (Differentiated 1-6, 2-9, 2-12)
- Roll-a-Tower (Differentiated 1-6, 2-9, 2-12)
- Spin, Count, and Cover Numbers 1-10
- Escaping Spiders Rich Building Thinking Classrooms Style Math Task (Repeated Addition and grouping) This resource comes with a PowerPoint and Google Slides Version of the task launch to set up the task as a mystery your students will solve
- Roll and Count Googly Eyes Math Counting Mats
What will students work on with these Halloween Math activities?
✅ Number recognition
✅ Addition and Repeated Addition
✅ Social and Cooperative Learning
What teachers are saying!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This was a perfect resource for my kindergarten math tubs. My 8th grade teacher interns were able to teach and work with the students with this friendly resource."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "These activities were perfect for my kindergarten students."