This math center activity is perfect for supporting kindergarten and first grade students learn to decompose numbers to 10. This math station is great for students begin to recognize number combinations to 10 in a hands on way! To play, students gently shake and drop the cubes, they will need the same number for their whole sheet. They will write how many fell inside the circle and outside the circle and continue until they finish their recording sheet. Once they have learned how to play, this station can become independent for them as they work their way though the numbers!
- Recording Sheets for numbers of 3-10
- Low prep! Laminate or put the circles in sheet protectors.
- This math center can be printed double sided as individual sheets, or made into booklets that contain all numbers 3-10
- Blank Number recording sheets
- Numbered pages that match the amount of cubes they should be using
- Black and White and Color options for the circles